Phrasal verbs: exercises



Full of - to feel, express or show a lot of a particular emotion or quality.

Take up - to begin to do something

Catch up - to reach the same standard as someone or something else.

Put up with - to accept or continue an unpleasant situation or experience, or someone who behaves unpleasantly.

Get on - If people get on. they like each other and have a friendly relationship.

Go off - to leave a place, especially in order to do something.

Stay up - to not go to bed at the time you would normally go to bed

Cut off - to stop the supply of something, such as electricity, gas, water etc.

Log off - to do the actions that are necessary when you finish using a computer system.

Get through - to do an amount of work


1.  My brother always do something unexpected. He's                of surprises. 

2. The new surgeon will                    her position in May.

3. I didn't go to school for weeks because I was sick. Now I have a lot to                           .

4. I can                  with the house being messy, but I hate if it's not clean. 

5. I've always                  with him, we're great friends. 

6. He                       to work as usual.

7. I was watching the movie, so I                       all night.

8. In winter, the town is often                     by snow. 

9. Make sure all the users are                          before shutting down the system.

10. We've got a lot of work to                               .

Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Business English: Fudbalski izrazi u poslovnoj komunikaciji

Present Simple & Continuous: exercise

Phrasal verbs: exercises 2