Present Simple & Continuous: exercise


I drink coffee every morning.


1. I                (drink) coffee every morning.

2.          you            (drink) coffee now?

3. I                  (ride) a bike with my friends now!

4. She                  (not, speak) Italian.

5. We                           (always, swim) in the morning.

6.          you          (do) your homework at the moment?

7.           your sister             (learn) English online?


I'm drinking coffee now.


8. My brother and I                    (not, watch) movie right now.

9.           you            (like) ice - cream?

10. My friend               (play) basketball every Saturday.

11.            your friends       (play) basketball every Saturday?

12.  He             (not, play) basketball right now.

13. He    (not, play) basketball, he        (play) volleyball.

14. I                    (never, play) a game console.

15. A dog       (run, always) fast.

16. A dog    (run) fast now.

Good luck! Srećno!

Odgovore možete ostaviti u komentarima. 😊

You may leave your answers down below.

Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Business English: Fudbalski izrazi u poslovnoj komunikaciji

Phrasal verbs: exercises 2